Loop Capital has a long history of being involved in the communities where it conducts business. Our philanthropic program lies at the core of the company's culture, supporting charities and non-profit organizations around Chicago and other cities around the country which broadly impact civic, cultural and educational development. Through community service and charitable giving, we strive to create more productive and enriched communities where we live and work.
Whether it is working with organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, the American Heart Association, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America or other organizations, Loop Capital engages our employees in the process of public service to effectively address challenges that face our community.
- Charitable organizations which contribute to public infrastructure (hospitals, parks, theaters, etc.)
- Organizations that contribute to economic and business development, with focus given to programs which encourage entrepreneurship
- Organizations that promote cultural awareness and the preservation of history
- Organizations that support the empowerment of youth and under-served populations
- Organizations that support families
- Organizations that promote financial literacy
- Organizations that support education for grades K – 12
- Programs which encourage or cultivate youth leadership & teamwork
- Programs which encourage job training and self-sufficiency